Hey what's up everyone my name is Januscreator of Pinoy Techdad. Today we're gonna be unboxing the Realme 6 Proand as you can see this is kind of unique for my channel because we'reoutdoors and let me try to show you guys where I am right now. So we're outdoorsand this is where we're gonna be unboxing this Realme 6 Pro so this isjust gonna be a very raw kind of video anyway here we go - The Realme 6 Pro unboxing.


 so again you can see we have a document sleeve right here. It says "let's embrace a new journey". And opening up the...welllet's now open up the document sleeve. There's actually a hole right up here soyou can see that we have the jelly case. It's a rubber case right here and thenwe have the documentation as well so let's put that aside and then we havethe phone actually this has already been unboxed I'm just trying to show you howit feels or it looks when you unbox it for the first time you can see theThunderbolt design at the back it's really cool you can see that and that'swhy I think this is a good idea to unbox this outdoors so you can see the actualeffect of the Thunderbolt design at the back see that it's really cool I like itit's just unfortunate that you don't get to see its full beauty when you're usingthis indoors but when you're outdoors like this this is how it looks likeanyway let's go back to the phone in a bit let's just check out what else isinside so we have a charger so this is supposedly a 30-watt charger so we'regonna be testing that out as well because if you remember my Realme 6ivideo, they claim that it could charge up to 18 watts but that was not the case.


And you have a USB type-c cable here as well and now let's go ahead and checkout the phone but let's put on the jelly case here so we don't get to scratchthis. So right here we have a headphone jack a USB type-c port and a down firingspeaker at the top we have a noise cancelling microphone and the side wehave on the left side we have the volume rockers and on the right side you havethe power button and the fingerprint scanner and at the back we have a quadcamera setup so the main shooter is a 64 megapixel camera so yeah that's prettymuch about it for the design on the Realme 6 Pro Alright now I'm back at my spot. I'mreally sorry about the very low energy unboxing video that you just witnessedI'm not making an excuse but I actually just woke up then and went straight upto the roof deck area to unbox the Realme 6 Pro but hopefully I bring the energyhere in my first impressions on the Realme 6 Pro.


 Let's go ahead and check out thespecs on this first. So the version that I have has REALME UI version one, Android10 and it's equipped with a Snapdragon 720 G processor, 8 gigabytes of RAM128 gigabytes of storage capacity and let's talk about more about theSnapdragon 720 G. This is gonna be focused for gaming performance and youcan expect that from this I'm truly excited for the gaming test on thisanother thing that I'm truly excited about with the Realme 6 pro is with itscamera I've taken a few sample shots with this and I want to share this withyou because I was truly impressed with the camera quality of the Realme 6 proso here you go unfortunately I haven't spent much timewith the Realme 6 Pro yet so those are the only samples that I have right nowbut do expect to see more camera samples in my full review and again we're gonnabe taking a look at the gaming experience the overall performance thecamera quality but anyway I hope you somehow enjoyed this video and if youdid please give it a thumbs up subscribe to my channel and hit that Bell buttonso you can watch more videos like this in the future also if you haven'tchecked out Sulit Tech Reviews and Gadget Sidekick for their firstimpressions I'm sure they already have their first impressions on the Realme 6Pro as well so go ahead and check out their channels too. Anyway that's it fortoday guys keep safe and have a great day!